Register to become a member
BNLF is open to legal professionals, students and legal academics (in good standing) qualified in the UK and Nigeria, irrespective of ethnic origin or nationality.
The British Nigeria Law Forum is a vibrant professional organization recognized by leading legal and professional bodies in the UK and Nigeria. It is made up of practicing lawyers and students in the UK and in Nigeria. It provides business, networking and educational opportunities for its members in both jurisdictions.
Established in 2001, the association has a long and successful track record of staging professional and social events designed to develop and support the careers of its members. It is also designed to connect its members in the UK with their counterparts in Nigeria and vice versa and has become a networking forum in which cross-border business opportunities are created.
BNLF is a bilateral organisation that serves as a vehicle where lawyers and other interested parties from both jurisdictions can communicate with each other to promote legal ideas as well as foster mutually beneficial relationships.
To find out more about the benefits of BNLF membership please follow this LINK HERE
Why is BNLF good for me ?
The benefits of BNLF membership include, but are not limited to:
- Professional development and legal training
- Strengthen legal and business links in the UK, Nigeria, and Africa
- Opportunities to be part of BNLF special interest and working groups
- Opportunities to be a part of legal consultations and proposals in the UK and Nigeria
- Attending seminars and workshops at reduced rates or free of charge
- Opportunities to give back through mentoring and pro bono advice and assistance.
- Recruitment opportunities
- Advertise at discounted rates in the BNLF Newsletter or Magazine